Hello all, Danni here
Been a while since I've been tagged so on with the quiz
1.) You must post these rules.
2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3.) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal.
4.) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged if you want.
5.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6.) No tag-backs.
7.) Can't say, no tags.
8.) Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry.
1. Have you watched the Blues Brothers?, if so, what do you think of it? If not, would you like to see it?
No I've never really heard of it and nope its not my cup of tea regarding films
2. Who is your favourite Five Night's at Freddy's animatronic? If you don't know the game very well, would you like to look into the game?
I've never played the game although I've heard its great and to be honest its not really my type of game.
3. What is your absolute worst fear?
Losing the only parent I have left and being homeless
4. What do you personally think is the most overplayed song ever?
Tough one but I have to say its Happy by Pharrell Williams.
5. Winter or summer?
I'm a winter baby as I was born in January and I love being cold and snuggling under a blanket
6. What would you personally count as a vacation?
Getting away from the UK for a while counts
7. Have you ever listened to a song that had interesting lyrics that got you thinking about your life?
Yes quite often
8. What grosses you out the most?
People spitting! *shudders*
9. If you have types of art you drew when you started here but don't draw any more, what was the art? If your still drawing that art, do you consider it to be popular?
I used to draw animals when I was a kid and when I joined DA about 5 years ago I still draw but its a lot better now
10. Do you prefer feedback messages or favourites to your arts?
Feedback is better because I really would like to improve more
Hello! I'm Danielle but you can call me Danni |
Whats to say about me? Well I'm very family oriented which means all my family are very important to me, I'm friendly although it takes a bit to get to know new people as I've got autism. Plus I do take things to heart at times. But that doesn't mean I'm scary so come and say hi.
Sadly even though I've got friends on DA, I've barely have time to talk to everyone so just pop by via note or on my page and we'll chat.
I only do giftart/requests/art trades to my friends as its only fair as I know them so please don't ask me.
Real life brother on DA: